CLOTRIN B LOTION 15 ML
CLOTRIN B LOTION
by Nulife Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of CLOTRIN B LOTION
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for lactating women
- Unsafe and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
BECLOMETHASONE 0.025 PER (%) + CLOTRIMAZOLE 1.000 PER (%)
Uses of CLOTRIN B LOTION
CLOTRIN B LOTION is a combination of three drugs: Beclometasone (Corticosteroids), Gentamicin (Aminoglycoside antibiotic) and Clortrimazole (Antifungal). CLOTRIN B LOTION is used to treat skin infections.
Special Instructions for CLOTRIN B LOTION
• You are advised to apply CLOTRIN B LOTION by wearing disposable plastic gloves to your hands or if you are applying with your bare hands make sure you wash your hands after applying CLOTRIN B LOTION.
• Avoid contact CLOTRIN B LOTION with sensitive areas of body including eyes, mouth, nose, if accidentally contact occurs with CLOTRIN B LOTION you must immediately wash the contacted area with warm water.
• Avoid using CLOTRIN B LOTION on broken or damaged skin.
• Avoid using CLOTRIN B LOTION if your skin becomes irritated or sensitive after applying.
• You are advised not to apply CLOTRIN B LOTION to other areas of your body other than what your doctor prescribed you for.
• You are advised not to apply more or less of CLOTRIN B LOTION. Always apply CLOTRIN B LOTION as prescribed by your doctor.
• You are advised to inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicated soaps and skin products, since these contain alcohol that may make the side effects of CLOTRIN B LOTION worse. Your doctor may change the course, or he may find alternative way to treat your condition.
• Do not hesitate to speak with your doctor if your condition does not improve.
Antibiotics Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of CLOTRIN B LOTION on patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CLOTRIN B LOTION on patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CLOTRIN B LOTION on patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs CLOTRIN B LOTION is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CLOTRIN B LOTION on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CLOTRIN B LOTION on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unsafe for pregnancy CLOTRIN B LOTION is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation CLOTRIN B LOTION is safe for lactating women.
unknown for children Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of CLOTRIN B LOTION on children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors CLOTRIN B LOTION is safe for elderly patients.
Overdose Overdose of CLOTRIN B LOTION is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving CLOTRIN B LOTION does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe CLOTRIN B LOTION 15 ML
Operating Heavy Machinery CLOTRIN B LOTION does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does CLOTRIN B LOTION work?
CLOTRIN B LOTION is a combination of two drugs: clobetasol(steroid) and neomycin(antibiotic). Clobetasol is a steroid which works by blocking the chemical messenger prostaglandin that makes the affected area red, itchy or swollen. Neomycin works by killing the bacteria by preventing the synthesis of proteins that are essential for bacteria to carry out the vital functions.
Q) Can I stop taking CLOTRIN B LOTION on my own?
A) No, it is not recommended to stop taking CLOTRIN B LOTION on your own even though you are feeling well. Continue taking CLOTRIN B LOTION for as long as your doctor have prescribed this medication as this may help you to recover completely.
Q) Does CLOTRIN B LOTION treat swelling of the skin?
A) No, CLOTRIN B LOTION is not known to reduce swelling but it can be used for initial pain relief. CLOTRIN B LOTION is effective in relieving pain and improving functional capacity related to acute injuries of soft tissues. Please consult your doctor before using CLOTRIN B LOTION on your skin.
Q) Can I use CLOTRIN B LOTION after expiry?
A) No, do not use CLOTRIN B LOTION after the expiry date. CLOTRIN B LOTION should be disposed of 3 months after first opening. Do not use the CLOTRIN B LOTION cream or ointment if any visible signs of deterioration, such as noticeable changes in color are observed.
Q) Is CLOTRIN B LOTION safe?
A) Yes, CLOTRIN B LOTION is safe when taken in prescribed dose and for prescribed period by your doctor. However, some people may experience some common side effects like skin rash, irritation, itching of the skin, stinging sensation. If you experience any persistent problem while taking this medication, please consult your doctor immediately.
Q) How to store CLOTRIN B LOTION?
A) Do not store above 30 °C and store away from moisture and heat. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Keep CLOTRIN B LOTION in the container or pack it came in and close it tightly to avoid contamination. Please dispose the unused medicine.