CLOBEN G CREAM 15GM
CLOBEN G CREAM
by Indoco Remedies Limited
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of CLOBEN G CREAM
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and do not drive while using
- Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for lactating women
- Unsafe and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
BECLOMETHASONE 0.025 PER (%) + NEOMYCIN 0.500 PER (%) + CLOTRIMAZOLE 1.000 PER (%)
Uses of CLOBEN G CREAM
CLOBEN G CREAM is a combination of three drugs: Beclometasone (Corticosteroids), Neomycin (Aminoglycoside antibiotic) and Clortrimazole (Antifungal). CLOBEN G CREAM is used to treat skin infections.
Special Instructions for CLOBEN G CREAM
• You are suggested to apply CLOBEN G CREAM by wearing disposable plastic gloves to your hands or if you are applying with your bare hands make sure you wash your hands after applying CLOBEN G CREAM.
• Avoid contacting CLOBEN G CREAM with sensitive areas of body including eyes, mouth, nose, if accidentally contact occurs with CLOBEN G CREAM you must immediately wash the contacted area with warm water.
• Avoid using CLOBEN G CREAM on broken or damaged skin.
• Avoid using CLOBEN G CREAM if your skin becomes irritated or sensitive after applying.
• You are advised not to apply CLOBEN G CREAM to other areas of your body other than what your doctor prescribed you for.
• You are advised not to apply more or less than the prescribed dose of CLOBEN G CREAM.
• Always apply CLOBEN G CREAM as prescribed by your doctor.
• You are advised to inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicated soaps and skin products, since these contain alcohol that may make the side effects of CLOBEN G CREAM worse. Your doctor may change the course, or he may find alternative way to treat your condition.
• Do not hesitate to speak with your doctor if your condition does not improve.
Antibiotics Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of CLOBEN G CREAM on patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CLOBEN G CREAM on patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CLOBEN G CREAM on patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs CLOBEN G CREAM is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CLOBEN G CREAM on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CLOBEN G CREAM on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unsafe for pregnancy CLOBEN G CREAM is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation CLOBEN G CREAM is safe for lactating women.
safe for children CLOBEN G CREAM is safe for children.
safe for seniors CLOBEN G CREAM is safe for elderly patients.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of CLOBEN G CREAM on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of CLOBEN G CREAM on vision. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of CLOBEN G CREAM is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does CLOBEN G CREAM work? CLOBEN G CREAM is a combination of three drugs, Beclomethasone (Corticosteroid), Neomycin (Antibiotic) and Clotrimazole (Antifungal). Beclomethasone is a steroid which works by blocking the chemical messenger prostaglandin that makes the affected area red, itchy or swollen. Neomycin works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Clotrimazole works by inhibiting the growth of fungi. Together, they are used in treating skin infections effectively.
Q) Can I use CLOBEN G CREAM after expiry? A) No, do not use CLOBEN G CREAM after the expiry date. CLOBEN G CREAM should be disposed of 3 months after first opening. Do not use the CLOBEN G CREAM cream or ointment if any visible signs of deterioration, such as noticeable changes in color are observed.
Q) Does CLOBEN G CREAM treat swelling of the skin? A) No, CLOBEN G CREAM is not known to reduce swelling but it can be used for initial pain relief. CLOBEN G CREAM is effective in relieving pain and improving functional capacity related to acute injuries of soft tissues. Please consult your doctor before using CLOBEN G CREAM on your skin.
Q) Is CLOBEN G CREAM safe? A) Yes, CLOBEN G CREAM is safe when taken in prescribed dose and for prescribed period by your doctor. However, some people may experience some common side effects like skin rash, irritation, itching of the skin, stinging sensation. If you experience any persistent problem while taking this medication, please consult your doctor immediately.
Q) How to store CLOBEN G CREAM? A) Do not store above 30°C and store away from moisture and heat. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Keep CLOBEN G CREAM in the container or pack it came in and close it tightly to avoid contamination. Please dispose the unused medicine.