Zolcer B Cream 10 Gm
INFORMATION ABOUT Zolcer B Cream
Sertaconazole Nitrate BP: 2%W/W
Beclomethasone Dipropionate I.P: 0.025%W/W
Cream Base: q.s.
Benzyl Alcohol I.P: 1.0%W/W
Description of the product:
Zolcer- B Cream is an azole antifungal medication used to treat superficial fungal infections of the skin. It works by preventing the growth of fungus. It is commonly used in combination with corticosteroid for faster relief from itch and other inflammatory symptoms in cutaneous candidiasis, vulvo vaginal candidiasis and Tinea/Ringworm infection. A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare, hence it is safer to use compared to other azoles.
Directions for use:
- Use this medication on the skin only. Clean and thoroughly dry the area to be treated.
- Apply this medication to the affected skin twice daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Apply enough medication to cover the affected skin and some of the surrounding skin.
- After applying this medication, wash your hands.
- Do not wrap, cover or bandage the area unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- Do not apply this more often than prescribed. Your condition will not clear faster, but side effects may be increased.
- Do not apply this medication in the eyes, nose or mouth.
- Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. Remember to use it at the same times each day.
- Continue to use this medication until the full prescribed amount is finished, even if symptoms disappear after starting sertaconazole. Stopping the medication too early may allow the fungus to continue to grow, which may result in a relapse of the infection.
- Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve after 2 weeks of treatment or if it worsens at any time.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Do not freeze
- Keep the cap tightly closed after use