CANDID B CREAM 10GM
CANDID B CREAM
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of CANDID B CREAM
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for lactating women
- Unsafe and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
BECLOMETHASONE 0.025 PER (%) + CLOTRIMAZOLE 1.000 PER (%)
Uses of CANDID B CREAM
CANDID B CREAM is a combination of three drugs: Beclometasone (Corticosteroids), Gentamicin (Aminoglycoside antibiotic) and Clortrimazole (Antifungal). CANDID B CREAM is used to treat skin infections.
Special Instructions for CANDID B CREAM
• You are advised to apply CANDID B CREAM by wearing disposable plastic gloves to your hands or if you are applying with your bare hands make sure you wash your hands after applying CANDID B CREAM.
• Avoid contact CANDID B CREAM with sensitive areas of body including eyes, mouth, nose, if accidentally contact occurs with CANDID B CREAM you must immediately wash the contacted area with warm water.
• Avoid using CANDID B CREAM on broken or damaged skin.
• Avoid using CANDID B CREAM if your skin becomes irritated or sensitive after applying.
• You are advised not to apply CANDID B CREAM to other areas of your body other than what your doctor prescribed you for.
• You are advised not to apply more or less of CANDID B CREAM. Always apply CANDID B CREAM as prescribed by your doctor.
• You are advised to inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicated soaps and skin products, since these contain alcohol that may make the side effects of CANDID B CREAM worse. Your doctor may change the course, or he may find alternative way to treat your condition.
• Do not hesitate to speak with your doctor if your condition does not improve.
Antibiotics Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of CANDID B CREAM on patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CANDID B CREAM on patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CANDID B CREAM on patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs CANDID B CREAM is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CANDID B CREAM on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of CANDID B CREAM on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unsafe for pregnancy CANDID B CREAM is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation CANDID B CREAM is safe for lactating women.
unknown for children Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of CANDID B CREAM on children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors CANDID B CREAM is safe for elderly patients.
Overdose Overdose of CANDID B CREAM is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving CANDID B CREAM does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe CANDID B CREAM 10GM
Operating Heavy Machinery CANDID B CREAM does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does CANDID B CREAM work?
CANDID B CREAM is a combination of two drugs: clobetasol(steroid) and neomycin(antibiotic). Clobetasol is a steroid which works by blocking the chemical messenger prostaglandin that makes the affected area red, itchy or swollen. Neomycin works by killing the bacteria by preventing the synthesis of proteins that are essential for bacteria to carry out the vital functions.
Q) Can I stop taking CANDID B CREAM on my own?
A) No, it is not recommended to stop taking CANDID B CREAM on your own even though you are feeling well. Continue taking CANDID B CREAM for as long as your doctor have prescribed this medication as this may help you to recover completely.
Q) Does CANDID B CREAM treat swelling of the skin?
A) No, CANDID B CREAM is not known to reduce swelling but it can be used for initial pain relief. CANDID B CREAM is effective in relieving pain and improving functional capacity related to acute injuries of soft tissues. Please consult your doctor before using CANDID B CREAM on your skin.
Q) Can I use CANDID B CREAM after expiry?
A) No, do not use CANDID B CREAM after the expiry date. CANDID B CREAM should be disposed of 3 months after first opening. Do not use the CANDID B CREAM cream or ointment if any visible signs of deterioration, such as noticeable changes in color are observed.
Q) Is CANDID B CREAM safe?
A) Yes, CANDID B CREAM is safe when taken in prescribed dose and for prescribed period by your doctor. However, some people may experience some common side effects like skin rash, irritation, itching of the skin, stinging sensation. If you experience any persistent problem while taking this medication, please consult your doctor immediately.
Q) How to store CANDID B CREAM?
A) Do not store above 30 °C and store away from moisture and heat. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Keep CANDID B CREAM in the container or pack it came in and close it tightly to avoid contamination. Please dispose the unused medicine.