ALPRAX 1MG TAB
ALPRAX 1MG TABLET
by Torrent Pharma
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and do not drive while using
- Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
ALPRAZOLAM 1 MG
Uses of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET
ALPRAX 1MG TABLET belongs to a class of medicines known as benzodiazepines. ALPRAX 1MG TABLET is primarily used to treat severe anxiety disorder and severe anxiety associated with depression.
Special Instructions for ALPRAX 1MG TABLET
• Do not self-medicate. Take it only when prescribed by a doctor. Ideally it should be taken for not more than 12 weeks of treatment.
• Take it with or without food. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to ALPRAX 1MG TABLET or any other ingredients in the medicine.
• Please do not crush or chew ALPRAX 1MG TABLET as this will affect the slow release system.
• Avoid taking ALPRAX 1MG TABLET if you have sleep apnea and myasthenia gravis.
• Do not hesitate to speak to your doctor if you have trouble in swallowing or breathing, swelling of eyelids, face or lips, rashes, amnesia, jaundice, violent or inappropriate behaviour, nightmares, hallucinations, delusions, restlessness and agitation.
• Also tell your doctor if you have a history of depression or any other mental disorder, if you have been hospitalized for mental illnesses, drug or alcohol addiction before taking medicines for severe anxiety.
• You are recommended not to take alcohol along with name
• Together they bring up very unpleasant side effects.
• Pregnant women or women trying to conceive should avoid taking name
• ALPRAX 1MG TABLET is a known drug which can cause addiction and dependency hence other methods of coping up with anxiety and panic disorders should be also taken into consideration in accordance with a doctor/therapist.
• ALPRAX 1MG TABLET can make you feel sleepy or woozy and make you lose concentration. Do not drive or use any machines or tools until you know how ALPRAX 1MG TABLET affect you.
• Always keep your doctor informed about the ongoing medication or the ones which you have taken in the past, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal medicines.
Antibiotics Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET on patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET on patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET on patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs ALPRAX 1MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney ALPRAX 1MG TABLET is safe for patients with kidney disease.
unknown for pregnancy Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET on pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for liver ALPRAX 1MG TABLET is safe for patients with liver issues.
unsafe for lactation ALPRAX 1MG TABLET is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children ALPRAX 1MG TABLET is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
supervision required for seniors Dose should be supervised for elderly patients. Follow your physican's advice.
Smoking ALPRAX 1MG TABLET is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision ALPRAX 1MG TABLET may cause visual impairment. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving Do not drive while using ALPRAX 1MG TABLET.
Exercise exer unsafe ALPRAX 1MG TAB
Operating Heavy Machinery Do not operate heavy machinery while using ALPRAX 1MG TABLET.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does ALPRAX 1MG TABLET work? A. ALPRAX 1MG TABLET belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. ALPRAX 1MG TABLET works by acting on the brain chemicals and produces a calming effect. ALPRAX 1MG TABLET induces sleep and lowers anxiety levels. ALPRAX 1MG TABLET is not Safe to use for more than 12 weeks. Please do not self-medicate. Taking ALPRAX 1MG TABLET beyond prescribed duration can lead to long term addiction and harmful effects.
Q. Can I take ALPRAX 1MG TABLET for depression? A. No, although ALPRAX 1MG TABLET has mild antidepressant activity, it is not recommended for depression as it is not the first line of medication to treat depression symptoms. Taking it for depression without asking a doctor can lead to addiction and further complications in the treatment of depression.
Q. What if I take more than the prescribed dose? A. Accidently, if you take more than the prescribed dose, immediately inform your family members and call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital. Inform the hospital if you have taken excess, take the medicine strip with you, even if it is distorted or empty. Do not panic/worry if you experience drowsiness, confusion, speech problems, cold, low blood pressure and difficulty in breathing. Do not hesitate to tell the doctor if you are feeling any other kind of discomfort your doctor will ensure your symptoms subside.
Q. What if I forget to take ALPRAX 1MG TABLET? A. If you forget to take ALPRAX 1MG TABLET, skip that dose and take the regular dose the next time. Do not take the forgotten dose with the prescribed dose. It may increase the effect of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET and cause unwanted side effects.
Q. Is it Safe to give ALPRAX 1MG TABLET to children? A. No, ALPRAX 1MG TABLET is not Safe for children until and unless the child needs it for chronic psychological conditions. If the doctor prescribes ALPRAX 1MG TABLET for your kid, give it with utmost care and precautions.
Q. When can I stop taking ALPRAX 1MG TABLET? A. Always check with your doctor before you stop taking ALPRAX 1MG TABLET-> Generally, your doctor will prescribe ALPRAX 1MG TABLET for about 4 weeks. Then he will gradually decrease the dose. It is important not to stop taking ALPRAX 1MG TABLET suddenly. If you stop suddenly, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as severe anxiety, restlessness, lack of sleep, headaches, muscle pain, confusion, mood changes and irritability. If you experience any of those symptoms, speak to your doctor.
Q. Can I take ALPRAX 1MG TABLET with antidepressants? A. No, you are advised not to take ALPRAX 1MG TABLET along with antidepressants. ALPRAX 1MG TABLET affects the way the antidepressants work and may increase the drowsiness, dizziness and other unwanted side effects which may cause a hinderance in your day to day life.
Q. Can I take ALPRAX 1MG TABLET with medicines for allergy? A. No, you are advised not to take ALPRAX 1MG TABLET with medicines prescribed for allergy, such as, levocetirizine. They make you sleepy and along with ALPRAX 1MG TABLET, they may further increase the sleepiness.
Q. Can I take ALPRAX 1MG TABLET with oral contraceptives? A. No, you are advised not to take ALPRAX 1MG TABLET with oral contraceptives because ALPRAX 1MG TABLET and the oral contraceptives may affect the efficiency of ALPRAX 1MG TABLET-> Hence you are encouraged to discuss with your doctor to try other methods of contraception such as condoms, barrier methods, spermicidals etc.
Q. Can I take ALPRAX 1MG TABLET with pain killers? A. You are advised not to take ALPRAX 1MG TABLET with opioid painkillers such as morphine, codeine etc. Because it increases the risk of drowsiness, breathing difficulty and even may lead to life-threatening situations like coma and death. You can use ALPRAX 1MG TABLET Safely with non-opioid painkillers such as aspirin, aceclofenac, diclofenac, paracetamol etc. If your doctor prescribes you ALPRAX 1MG TABLET, tell him about all the painkillers you are using, if any.
Q. Is ALPRAX 1MG TABLET Safe for elderly? A. ALPRAX 1MG TABLET like medicines should be used with caution in elderly. This is because due to the risk of sedation and/or musculoskeletal weakness which can leads to falls.
Q. How to store ALPRAX 1MG TABLET? A. Do not store ALPRAX 1MG TABLET above 25