by Sh Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of ALDAY TABLET
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Safe for pregnant women
- Safe for lactating women
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
CETIRIZINE 10 MG
Uses of ALDAY TABLET
ALDAY TABLET belongs to a class known as antihistamines. It is used in the treatment of number of allergies such as hay fever(allergy to pollen, dust, or other substances in the air), allergies, angioedema and urticaria.
Special Instructions for ALDAY TABLET
• Take ALDAY TABLET in the evening or night irrespective of meals for best results.
• Only take ALDAY TABLET twice a day if it has been prescribed by a doctor. Do not self-medicate.
• Consumption of alcohol and smoking along with ALDAY TABLET is not recommended.
• Check with your doctor if you are planning to conceive or pregnant. Breast feeding mothers are also advised not to take ALDAY TABLET without consulting a doctor.
• Be cautious while driving and engaging in activities which require mental and physical coordination. ALDAY TABLET can cause mild drowsiness and sleepiness.
• Keep your doctor informed if you have or had any previous history of heart, kidney or liver diseases.
• Speak with your doctor instantly if you are experiencing unusual swelling, rashes or fluctuations in heartbeats.
• You can take other medicines along with ALDAY TABLET for example paracetamol and antibiotics to bring quick relief to your symptoms as ALDAY TABLET has minimal drug-drug interaction.
• If your symptoms, allergy and asthma induced complications such as wheezing, bronchitis, allergic rhinitis increase inspite of taking the medicine for more than 3-4 days, then check with your doctor immediately. There are very high chances that allergic symptoms have gone uncontrolled.
Antibiotics ALDAY TABLET is risky for patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants ALDAY TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers ALDAY TABLET is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs ALDAY TABLET is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants ALDAY TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of ALDAY TABLET on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney ALDAY TABLET is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy ALDAY TABLET is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ALDAY TABLET on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for liver ALDAY TABLET is risky for patients with liver issues. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation ALDAY TABLET is safe for lactating women.
unknown for children Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ALDAY TABLET on children. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for seniors ALDAY TABLET is risky for elderly patients. Follow your physician's advice.
Smoking ALDAY TABLET is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ALDAY TABLET on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision ALDAY TABLET may cause visual impairment. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of ALDAY TABLET is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving ALDAY TABLET does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise No information is available on the effect of ALDAY TAB on patients who are allergic to antibiotics. If you have a history of any such issues or observe any side-effects, please consult a doctor before using ALDAY TAB
Operating Heavy Machinery ALDAY TABLET does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does ALDAY TABLET help? A. ALDAY TABLET is very effective in arresting a wide spectrum of allergies. When allergic reactions occur in the body the body produces a chemical called "histamines" hence ALDAY TABLET helps in arresting the histamines as it is an antihistamine and brings us relief from symptoms of allergies such as sneezing, rashes, swelling, itching and runny nose.
Q. Can I take ALDAY TABLET on an empty stomach? A. You can take ALDAY TABLET irrespective of meals or on an empty stomach. However, take it as soon as possible to arrest allergy and get instant relief from allergic symptoms.
Q. Can I use ALDAY TABLET to treat cold? A. ALDAY TABLET is not the first line of medicine to treat cold but it extensively used to treat cold or allergy symptoms such as sneezing, itching, watery eyes, or runny nose. Do not take it for more than 2-3 days if you don't get relief. See a doctor if your symptoms persists.
Q. Can I take ALDAY TABLET twice a day? A. The normal adult dosage is 5mg to 10mg taken at the same time each day. It is not suggested to take more than the recommended dosage. But if the allergy is severe then your doctor may suggest taking it twice a day to arrest the existing conditions. Do not take it twice a day by yourself.
Q. Does ALDAY TABLET cause sedation? A. Yes, ALDAY TABLET causes slight sedation (drowsiness). ALDAY TABLET acts as a highly selective antagonist of the histamine H1 receptor. ALDAY TABLET crosses the blood–brain barrier only slightly, and for this reason, it produces minimal sedation compared to many other antihistamines. You are advised to take it in the evening or night time to avoid drowsiness and sleepiness during the day. But if you are having severe allergic reactions and the doctor has asked you to take twice a day then please follow doctor’s instructions.