Acebrophylline: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Composition & More - Zoylo
INFORMATION ABOUT ACEBROPHYLLINE
ACEBROPHYLLINE is a mucolytic bronchodilator. It is used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and bronchial asthma.
• Epigastric pain
It is not necessary for all people to experience the above side-effects.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACEBROPHYLLINE
• Take ACEBROPHYLLINE with or without food daily at same time for best result.
• Take ACEBROPHYLLINE as prescribed by your doctor.
• Take ACEBROPHYLLINE with caution if you have hypertension, peptic ulcers, heart disease, and severe hypoxemia (low levels of oxygen in the blood).
• It is recommended to avoid smoking as they may increase the ACEBROPHYLLINE clearance time (drug excretion) from the body.
• If you are pregnant, please consult your doctor before taking ACEBROPHYLLINE there is no enough information about the safety.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does ACEBROPHYLLINE work? A) ACEBROPHYLLINE is a mucolytic bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and opens the breathing passages thereby decreases the response of lungs to irritants. It also thins and loosens mucus for easier breathe.
Q) Can I take caffeine while using ACEBROPHYLLINE? A) No, it is not recommended to take caffeine containing beverages or foods while using ACEBROPHYLLINE. Caffeine may interact with ACEBROPHYLLINE and might decrease its effectiveness, so it is recommended to avoid caffeine products.
Q) Which medications I should not take along with ACEBROPHYLLINE? A) Some medicines may reduce the effect of ACEBROPHYLLINE or interact with ACEBROPHYLLINE or cause serious side effects when given both at same time such as clindamycin, lincomycin, allopurinol, erythromycin, quinolone derivatives, barbiturates, cimetidine, oxytetracycline, furosemide, phenytoin, anticoagulants, oligomycin and reserpine. So, always inform and check with your doctor before taking ACEBROPHYLLINE with other medications.
Q) What if I take more than prescribed dose? A) If you take more than the prescribed dose, immediately inform your family members or friends and call your doctor or go to the nearest hospital. Carry the medicine strip or bottle with you, even if it is empty.
Q) What if I forget to take ACEBROPHYLLINE? A) First, try not to miss a dose of ACEBROPHYLLINE. If you forget to take ACEBROPHYLLINE, skip that dose and take the regular dose the next time. Do not take the forgotten dose with the prescribed dose.